Thursday, August 28, 2008

B. L. [Before Lily]


Those were the days... Just me, my mama, my daddy and all the toys a boy could dream of... Every kib and treat was just for me and I was the first thing mom thought about in the morning, and the last at night... Sigh... Then came Lily... At first things weren't so bad... she couldn't get up on the sofa - so I still had a lot of alone time with Mama...


I should have known when she was housebroken in a week she would be the annoying, over-achiever type... The way she struts around in sweaters with ribbons in her hair... [Clothes are my cryptonite... If I am sporting a sweatshirt, then chances are something just went down and mom is teaching me a lesson... ] Anyway - I have a pretty good story about a run in with a German Shepherd that really gets people going - so I bring that up whenever she starts stealing the show...

No comments: