Monday, May 25, 2009

Lily luvs Labels...

Grandma and Grandpa came to visit this weekend and we had lots and lots of fun! Even though it was Grandma's birthday we were celebrating, she brought mama a present! I don't know why girls get so excited about purses, but even Lily was giddy with the new bag!

Mama can try to put her in that cheap doggie bag from Petsmart - but Lily wants nothing of it... Put her in a Kenneth Cole and the girl would have been content to sit in there all day! Sooooo Lily...

Unfortunately the weekend went too fast and Grandma and Grandpa were gone before I knew it... I am a sad puppy missing Grandma's pats and pets... sniff sniff... It's enough to make a sensitive boy like me cry...

Fortunately - Daddy was happy to comfort me with a snuggle and a snooze...

No comments: