Sunday, October 11, 2009

I just don't have a thing to play with...

Spent a great Saturday night with my Mama watching T.V. and snoozing... I spent more time trying to find something to play with than actually playing... I stand in front of my toy box and there just isn't a damn thing to play with... Mama said she sometimes feels that way when she tries to get ready for work in the morning... I don't know what that means...


Selecting just the right lovie to play with is actually a very complicated process... I choose some lovies when I am in the mood to shred and spread fuzz all over the carpet... I like to do this right after Mama vacuums... Some lovies are good for chewing and cleaning my teeth... And then others are good for just holding... I like to do that a lot... So of all the lovies in my toy box I picked this little pink bone...


As exhausting as the selection process is, even MORE difficult is keeping that precious lovie!! See, Lily doesn't like to pick a lovie... she likes to wait until I pick one then wait patiently until I let my guard down and she steals it...

This was a new move... the over the shoulder/eyes in the back of my head toy stalking...


Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!! How did she do that?!?! Sheesh, take two seconds to lick your nose and it's bye-bye lovie... She gets me every time!!!!! Damn you Lily Luv!!!!!

No comments: