Friday, February 18, 2011

Cute Fur Kid, Needs Home with Good Humans

Wednesday was interesting... I wake up with just one annoying little sister, and before I knew it, there was another four-legged headache in the house!



Fortunately my Mama called my Aunt Tiffaney, and soon enough, things were back to normal...

I started to feel bad though b/c Mama said the little doggie didn't have a Mommy and Daddy, and that just doesn't seem fair, does it? And if that wasn't bad enough, they found her Mommy and Daddy and they didn't want her back!!! Poor kid... So now my Mama and Aunt Tiff are trying to find her some new humans... [Not to mention I am on my best behavior these days... who knew that your Mommy and Daddy could get tired of you?!?!??!?!] So if you know anybody who deserves a good doggie, you should meet Callie... My mama made up this little flyer all about her...

No comments: